ddwwppyy1 posted an update 2 weeks ago
This modified xanthogen formate by Florrea is oily collectors, more selective than the
corresponding xanthate, and can be used over a wide pH range.
•They are now used in both acid and alkaline circuits
for copper-molybdenum ores, and in alkaline Zn circuits.
• In alkaline circuits, they are more selective than their corresponding
• Florrea flotation collectors are formulated products that are
designed to improve flotation kinetics and froth characteristics/properties.
Particularly useful as flotation reagents, specifically collectors in the flotation of molybdenum-bearing copper ores, where molybdenum recovery has been increased by more than 10% without adverse effects on copper recovery.
· Can be used as a collector in most base and precious metal flotation circuits.
· Improved recovery of copper in acid circuits
· Excellent as secondary collector in porphyry copper operations
· Ideal as blend component in frothers
Xanthogen Formate Free Sample